Download Remote Desktop Audit 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Remote Desktop Audit App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Monitoring and analyzing Remote Desktop Services logs. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Remote Desktop Audit Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Remote Desktop Audit?
Remote Desktop Audit is a Remote Desktop Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Remote Desktop Audit for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Remote Desktop Audit.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Remote Desktop Audit on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Remote Desktop Audit setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install TeamViewer latest version
How to Uninstall Remote Desktop Audit from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Remote Desktop Audit.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Remote Desktop Audit Free?
Remote Desktop Audit is a Free Trial software. Downloading Remote Desktop Audit is free from FilesWin.com
Is Remote Desktop Audit Safe?
Yes, Remote Desktop Audit is safe to install on Windows 10.
Remote Desktop Audit is designed for monitoring the activity of users who access your servers via remote desktop. All information about remote desktop sessions across your servers will be collected in one place, thereby allowing for in-depth data analysis and providing valuable new insights. Thanks to data filtering and aggregation, you can raise the bar for data reports and view them in both tabular and graphical representations.
The tool will also help you to detect failed logons and other suspicious events – which are often signs of hacker attacks. And even if a network incident occurs, Remote Desktop Audit will also be very useful for quick analysis and investigation.
Collect information about Remote Desktop Sessions (Terminal Server Session) from one or more hosts, in one place
No need for software agents on remote hosts – all you need to do is to check the servers you want to analyze in the list
Use powerful filters for remote desktop session logs to make data analysis much easier
Aggregate logs by server, user, IP address, or time
Calculate additional parameters in user sessions based on logs, such as session duration, or group sessions by server, user name, and IP address
View event logs and user sessions in both tabular and graphical representations
- Main Category: Remote Desktop Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-09-19 Publisher: LizardSystemsPublisher Homepage: https://lizardsystems.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Remote Desktop Audit or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.