Download Chrome Remote Desktop (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download Chrome Remote Desktop App latest version (2020) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Access other computers or allow another user to access your computer securely over the Internet. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Chrome Remote Desktop Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Chrome Remote Desktop?
Chrome Remote Desktop is a Remote Desktop Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Chrome Remote Desktop for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Chrome Remote Desktop.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download mRemoteNG for Windows 10
How to Install Chrome Remote Desktop on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Chrome Remote Desktop setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install LiteManager Free latest version
How to Uninstall Chrome Remote Desktop from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Chrome Remote Desktop.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Chrome Remote Desktop Free?
Chrome Remote Desktop is a Freeware software. Downloading Chrome Remote Desktop is free from FilesWin.com
Is Chrome Remote Desktop Safe?
Yes, Chrome Remote Desktop is safe to install on Windows 10.
Access other computers or allow another user to access your computer securely over the Internet. Chrome Remote Desktop allows users to remotely access another computer through Chrome browser or a Chromebook. Computers can be made available on an short-term basis for scenarios such as ad hoc remote support, or on a more long-term basis for remote access to your applications and files. All connections are fully secured.
Chrome Remote Desktop is fully cross-platform. Provide remote assistance to Windows, Mac and Linux users, or access your Windows (Windows 7 and above) and Mac (OS X Yosemite 10.10 and above) desktops at any time, all from the Chrome browser on virtually any device, including Chromebooks.
- Main Category: Remote Desktop Software App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2020-05-29 Publisher: Google Publisher Homepage: https://www.google.com
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Chrome Remote Desktop or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.