Download PureVPN 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download PureVPN App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: One of the most secure and the reliable VPN service. View the Full Download & Install Guide
PureVPN Complete Download and Install Guide
PureVPN is a VPN App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download PureVPN for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for PureVPN.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download 360 TurboVPN for Windows 10
How to Install PureVPN on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded PureVPN setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install OkayFreedom VPN latest version
Install Tor Browser latest version
How to Uninstall PureVPN from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for PureVPN.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is PureVPN Free?
PureVPN is a Free Trial software. Downloading PureVPN is free from FilesWin.com
Is PureVPN Safe?
Yes, PureVPN is safe to install on Windows 10.
PureVPN lets you get a a user-friendly design with one-click access to amazing features that enhance your private browsing experience. Safely tucks you away from every incoming danger, attack and threat, keeping your IP, identity, and data protected! Replace your real IP with an anonymous IP from our server and get a cloak of invisibility. Access any website or web-based service without revealing your real IP or location.
Key Features in A Brief
- Secure, Private & Surveillance-Free Internet
- Open Internet – Access Anything
- Stream at Blazing Fast Speed
- Secure Downloading – P2P Enabled
- Enjoy online secrecy with Private IPs
Simple Design & Easy To Use
PureVPN’s apps are specifically developed keeping ease of use and a fluid user-interface at the top of everything.
1 Account Support 5 Logins
Every PureVPN accounts affords greater freedom by allowing you to use PureVPN on 5 devices at the same time.
PureVPN employs AES 256-bit military grade encryption, keeping you secure against incoming invasions at all times.
Internet Kill Switch
This feature kills your internet connection if the VPN connection drops, to protect your real IP and identity.
Lightning Fast Speed
PureVPN’s entire network is specially optimized for speed. All servers in our network support 1G-bit of connection speed.
Once connected, you’re protected against online hackers, identity theft, DDoS attacks, and mass surveillance at all times.
A Superior Layer of Protection for Your Desktop & Laptop
Malware Protection – Antivirus
PureVPN provides exceptional protection against all malicious files & codes on server level, keeping malware away from you.
Content Filter – Blocks Ads
PureVPN’s very own ad-blocker discards any ads from popping up on the screen, giving you piece of mind.
Block Threats – IDS & IPS
PureVPN’s advanced Intrusion Detection and Prevention System (IDS and IPS) keeps you safe against incoming threats.
- Main Category: VPN App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-10-14 Publisher: PureVPNPublisher Homepage: https://www.purevpn.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for PureVPN or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.