Download Avast SecureLine VPN 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Avast SecureLine VPN App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Encrypts your Internet connection at the click of a button for true online privacy. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Avast SecureLine VPN Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Avast SecureLine VPN?
Avast SecureLine VPN is a VPN App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Avast SecureLine VPN for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Avast SecureLine VPN.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download VPN.Express for Windows 10
How to Install Avast SecureLine VPN on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Avast SecureLine VPN setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Shadowsocks latest version
Install VyprVPN latest version
How to Uninstall Avast SecureLine VPN from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Avast SecureLine VPN.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Avast SecureLine VPN Free?
Avast SecureLine VPN is a Free Trial software. Downloading Avast SecureLine VPN is free from FilesWin.com
Is Avast SecureLine VPN Safe?
Yes, Avast SecureLine VPN is safe to install on Windows 10.
Avast SecureLine VPN hides your activities from your Internet provider, advertisers, employers and more. Stay safe wherever you are. Be it coffee shop, airport, or a train station. We got it covered. We can get you around content blocks, enjoy your favorite TV shows as you choose. Pick from a broad variety of speedy servers all around the world. It provides bank-grade encryption to safely tunnel your communication through any network – no matter how sketchy.
Open-source privacy protection
Built on OpenVPN and OpenSSL: the most reliable, widely-used and transparent privacy protection protocols.
We’re blind to the apps you use, the websites you visit, the content you engage with.
256-bit AES encryption
All your incoming and outgoing data is encrypted and invisible to snoopers.
Single shared IP
Disappear in the crowd of other Avast SecureLine VPN users.
Secures any Wi-Fi or network
Connect safely to any hotspot: coffee shop, airport, library, park – even a stranger’s phone tether.
DNS leak protection
Keeps your real IP under wraps over IPv4 and blocks IPv6 requests.
Stream & gaming capable
Hi-def movies, lag-sensitive twitch gameplay, or super-large files? No worries. We got that.
Access content around the world
Get around censorship and access any service or media, no matter where you live.
Select servers support Peer-2-Peer networking. Simply share, privately.
55 locations over 34 countries
Wherever you live, wherever you want to go, we’ve got a way to get you there.
- Main Category: VPN App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-03 Publisher: Avast SoftwarePublisher Homepage: https://www.avast.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Avast SecureLine VPN or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.