Download Kaspersky Secure Connection 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Kaspersky Secure Connection App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Protects you on public Wi-Fi & more. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Kaspersky Secure Connection Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Kaspersky Secure Connection?
Kaspersky Secure Connection is a VPN App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Kaspersky Secure Connection for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Kaspersky Secure Connection.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download F-Secure Freedome VPN for Windows 10
How to Install Kaspersky Secure Connection on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Kaspersky Secure Connection setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install TunnelBear latest version
Install 360 TurboVPN latest version
How to Uninstall Kaspersky Secure Connection from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Kaspersky Secure Connection.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Kaspersky Secure Connection Free?
Kaspersky Secure Connection is a Free Trial software. Downloading Kaspersky Secure Connection is free from FilesWin.com
Is Kaspersky Secure Connection Safe?
Yes, Kaspersky Secure Connection is safe to install on Windows 10.
Kaspersky Secure Connection protects your communications, privacy and data – whenever you’re online – so it’s safer to surf, socialize, stream and shop. It automatically offers to connect you via Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology – so others can’t see what you’re doing and you can safely go online… in privacy. All data you send & receive is transferred via an encrypted, secure channel – and your location and IP address aren’t revealed.
Kaspersky Secure Connection won’t log what you’re doing online and won’t keep any records of which websites you visit.
- Protects you on public Wi-Fi & more
- Keeps your communications private
- Lets you access more sites & content
- Main Category: VPN App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-03 Publisher: AO Kaspersky LabPublisher Homepage: https://www.kaspersky.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Kaspersky Secure Connection or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.