Download O&O DiskImage 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download O&O DiskImage App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Back up an entire computer or single files whenever you want. View the Full Download & Install Guide
O&O DiskImage Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats O&O DiskImage?
O&O DiskImage is a Backup and Recovery Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download O&O DiskImage for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for O&O DiskImage.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Genie Timeline Home for Windows 10
How to Install O&O DiskImage on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded O&O DiskImage setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Macrium Reflect latest version
Install Abelssoft Backup latest version
How to Uninstall O&O DiskImage from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for O&O DiskImage.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is O&O DiskImage Free?
O&O DiskImage is a Free Trial software. Downloading O&O DiskImage is free from FilesWin.com
Is O&O DiskImage Safe?
Yes, O&O DiskImage is safe to install on Windows 10.
O&O DiskImage is a popular app the enables you to back up an entire computer or single files whenever you want. It lets you carry out a system restore and to duplicate or clone an entire PC or hard drive. You can even restore this backup onto a computer whose hardware is different from the original machine, for instance, where you have changed a motherboard on the target machine or have bought a brand new PC and want to restore an old backup onto it.
A regular backup is still something that many users prefer to avoid. At least that is until they suffer their first loss of important files as a result of software, hardware or user error: that’s when it becomes crystal clear just how valuable a reliable and up-to-date backup really is!
O&O DiskImage Key Features & Advantages
- All default and advanced features are combined in one single product.
- Backup entire PCs, hard drives or files with the push of a button
- Backup on a regular basis protects against data loss
- Quick and easy system restore – even onto different hardware
- Plug-and-play function
- Create a boot medium directly from within the program
- Backup an entire computer with the push of a button
- Brand new file-based backup: now twice as fast as ever before – backup and restore individual files and/or folders
- Backup system and hard drives, clone drives and entire disks
- Direct creation of VHDs
- Monitoring and warning of security risks
- Incremental/differential backup: back up only the changes
- Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks
- System restore onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
- Create a Windows Boot system directly from within the program with driver integration
- Plug-and-play: Selected files and folders are automatically backed up and synchronized
- High contrast mode support: improved support for high contrast mode so that objects on the monitor can be recognized more easily
- Variable pixel density settings: adjusts to the selected DPI setting of the connected monitor
- New and enhanced functions Control via Command Lines
- Main Category: Backup and Recovery Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-08-05 Publisher: O&O SoftwarePublisher Homepage: https://www.oo-software.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for O&O DiskImage or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.