Download Microsoft Process Explorer 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Microsoft Process Explorer App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Microsoft Process Explorer Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Microsoft Process Explorer?
Microsoft Process Explorer is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Microsoft Process Explorer for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Microsoft Process Explorer.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download ShowKeyPlus for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Microsoft Process Explorer on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Microsoft Process Explorer setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install WinZip Registry Optimizer latest version
Install Actual Multiple Monitors latest version
How to Uninstall Microsoft Process Explorer from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Microsoft Process Explorer.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Microsoft Process Explorer Free?
Microsoft Process Explorer is a Freeware software. Downloading Microsoft Process Explorer is free from FilesWin.com
Is Microsoft Process Explorer Safe?
Yes, Microsoft Process Explorer is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Process Explorer shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded and its display consists of two sub-windows.
The top window always shows a list of the currently active processes, including the names of their owning accounts.
Whereas the information displayed in the bottom window depends on the mode that Process Explorer is in; if it is in handle mode you’ll see the handles that the process selected in the top window has opened.
If Process Explorer is in DLL mode you’ll see the DLLs and memory-mapped files that the process has loaded.
Process Explorer also has a powerful search capability that will quickly show you which processes have particular handles opened or DLLs loaded.
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-05-22 Publisher: MicrosoftPublisher Homepage: https://www.microsoft.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Microsoft Process Explorer or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.