Download O&O Defrag 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download O&O Defrag App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Speed up your PC, A disk defragmenter used regularly can speed up a PC of any age and get it working like new again! View the Full Download & Install Guide
O&O Defrag Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats O&O Defrag?
O&O Defrag is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download O&O Defrag for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for O&O Defrag.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download CareUEyes for Windows 10
How to Install O&O Defrag on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded O&O Defrag setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install NFO Viewer latest version
Install Mouse Jiggler latest version
How to Uninstall O&O Defrag from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for O&O Defrag.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is O&O Defrag Free?
O&O Defrag is a Free Trial software. Downloading O&O Defrag is free from FilesWin.com
Is O&O Defrag Safe?
Yes, O&O Defrag is safe to install on Windows 10.
Up to 100% increased PC speed with O&O Defrag from O&O Software GmbH. There is nothing worse than when you want to do something on your PC and your computer is running slow. A disk defragmenter used regularly can speed up a PC of any age and get it working like new again!
Speed increases of up to 100% are not uncommon, and your hardware suffers much less wear and tear!
O&O Defrag Extra Tools
Searches for and removes temporary and unnecessary files that are taking up memory and increasing fragmentation. O&O DiskCleaner also increases the security of your data, as private content (e.g. Thumbs.db, copies of documents, drafts of emails, Dumps) will no longer be kept as copies in unnecessary system files.
Limited storage capacities are still prevalent in many notebooks today. Offers a quick overview of how the hard drive is used. Users can easily search for files or folders that are taking up valuable disk space on the hard drive and slowing down your system.
This versatile tool offers a Windows – Explorer type intuitive interface and a variety of options to hunt for space wasters.
Lifetime performance Statistics
Speed increases of up to 100% are not uncommon!
Deleting free space on hard disks for your privacy
Shorter defragmentation times and faster system and program starts
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-08-04 Publisher: O&O SoftwarePublisher Homepage: https://www.oo-software.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for O&O Defrag or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.