Download Alexa 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Alexa App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Use your voice to do many things and have peace of mind. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Alexa Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Alexa?
Alexa is a Virtual Assistants App for Windows 11, 10. It is a personal digital assistant like Siri from Apple and Cortana from Microsoft. Use your voice to do many things and have peace of mind. Furthermore, control your smart home devices remotely from anywhere. Alexa App from amazon is your ultimate digital friend. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Alexa for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Alexa.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Alexa on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Alexa setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall Alexa from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Alexa.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Alexa Free?
Alexa is a Freeware software. Downloading Alexa is free from FilesWin.com
Is Alexa Safe?
Yes, Alexa is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Simplify your life and use your voice to get more done with Alexa on your PC. Just tap and ask Alexa to check your calendar, create lists, play music, answer questions, read the news and more. Alexa on your PC even makes it easy to control your smart home from anywhere just by using your voice. Whether you’re at home or on the go, Alexa is designed to make your life easier.
You can control your “Works with Alexa” products with Alexa on your PC, allowing you to control your smart home and enjoy Alexa in more places. It allows you to do many of the same things you love with Alexa, but does not enable PC-specific controls. It is always getting smarter, and PC-specific capabilities will be added in early 2019 in addition to ongoing feature updates.
Things to Try:
”Alexa, what’s on my calendar today?”
“Alexa, read me a book.”
“Alexa, turn on the light.”
“Alexa, what’s the weather at home?”
- Main Category: Virtual Assistants App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-08 Publisher: AmazonPublisher Homepage: https://www.amazon.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Alexa or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.