Download WinSetupFromUSB 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download WinSetupFromUSB App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Prepares multiboot USB flash or fixed disk to install any Windows versions since 2000/XP, boot various Linux and *BSD flavors. View the Full Download & Install Guide
WinSetupFromUSB Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is WinSetupFromUSB?
WinSetupFromUSB is a DVD, Blu-ray and USB Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download WinSetupFromUSB for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for WinSetupFromUSB.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install WinSetupFromUSB on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded WinSetupFromUSB setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install DVD-Cloner latest version
Install AnyToISO latest version
How to Uninstall WinSetupFromUSB from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for WinSetupFromUSB.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is WinSetupFromUSB Free?
WinSetupFromUSB is a Freeware software. Downloading WinSetupFromUSB is free from FilesWin.com
Is WinSetupFromUSB Safe?
Yes, WinSetupFromUSB is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
WinSetupFromUSB is a Windows program, which prepares multiboot USB flash or fixed disk to install any Windows versions since 2000/XP, boot various Linux and *BSD flavors, as well as many Windows, Linux, DOS based and other utilities. Since version 1.1 program can create USB disk with Windows versions which support (U)EFI (Vista x64 SP1 and later x64 versions), which USB disk can be used in both (U)EFI and Legacy BIOS modes.
The install Windows from USB project started as a challenge back in 2006 at the msfn.org forum. With the invaluable contribution of several forum members, it was the first method to have regular XP setup run from a USB disk, just like if started from a CD media.
WinSetupFromUSB program was made later on to offer graphical interface, and program functionality was slowly extended to allow many other sources in a multiboot USB disk.
What can be added to the USB disk using WinSetupFromUSB:
- Multiple sets of Windows setup files- XP, 2000, 2003, Vista, WIndows 7, Server 2008, Windows 8, Server 2012, both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported. As of version 1.1 program allows to create a USB disk which can boot both in BIOS and (U)EFI mode.
- Multiple WinPE2 (Vista and above) based sources from ISO files such as Windows Defender Offline, recent Norton Ghost versions and PE (preinstallation environment) based PC manufacturers recovery disks.
- Single WinPE1 source, such as BartPE, UBCD4Win, LiveXP and similar WinBuilder projects, WinFLPC etc.
- Multiple Linux-based distributions and utilities from ISO files- Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS to name a few, this includes most Antivirus Rescue Disks
- Many other ISO images as long as they are compatible with grub4dos CD emulation, such as Ultimate Boot CD, most DOS based utilities, Acronis and Paragon boot disks and so on
- Syslinux boot menu and optionally single source which uses Syslinux or Isolinux as boot loader
- WinSetupFromUSB can also prepare Windows XP (2000, 2003) setup files to be installed from USB disk onto the same or another USB disk. Please refer to the FAQ and Tutorials pages for details.
- Main Category: DVD, Blu-ray and USB Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-08 Publisher: WinSetupFromUSBPublisher Homepage: http://www.winsetupfromusb.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for WinSetupFromUSB or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.