Download OCCT 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download OCCT App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Popular CPU/GPU/Power Supply testing tool. View the Full Download & Install Guide
OCCT Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is OCCT?
OCCT is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download OCCT for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for OCCT.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install OCCT on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded OCCT setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install DisplayCAL latest version
Install DocFetcher latest version
How to Uninstall OCCT from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for OCCT.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is OCCT Free?
OCCT is a Free Trial software. Downloading OCCT is free from FilesWin.com
Is OCCT Safe?
Yes, OCCT is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
OCCT is the most popular CPU/GPU/Power Supply testing tool available. Free to use for the end user, it has 13M downloads since its creation in 2003. It monitors your computer while the test is in progress, and protects your components by stopping automatically once a component reaches a critical temperature.
OCCT has 4 different tests : CPU:OCCT, the historical test, very accurate, CPU:Linpack, the popular error detection tool, GPU:3D, a custom 3d test, and Power supply, that combines CPU:Linpack and GPU:3D to load your power supply. It will monitor your computer and present you real-time graphs showing you temperatures, voltages, fan speed, frequencies, component usage, and power comsumption during your tests.
Should a component reach a critical temperature during a test (by default, 85°C), OCCT will stop itself immediatly. At the end of a test, you will be able to save a full graphical report of what happened during the test, for diagnostic purposes
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-11-29 Publisher: OCCT/OCBASEPublisher Homepage: http://www.ocbase.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for OCCT or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.