Download Q-Dir (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download Q-Dir App latest version (2020) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Simple lightweight file explorer and manager with powerful features. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Q-Dir Complete Download and Install Guide
Q-Dir is a File Managers App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Q-Dir for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Q-Dir.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Multi Commander for Windows 10
How to Install Q-Dir on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Q-Dir setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install WinCatalog latest version
Install WinNc latest version
How to Uninstall Q-Dir from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Q-Dir.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Q-Dir Free?
Q-Dir is a Freeware software. Downloading Q-Dir is free from FilesWin.com
Is Q-Dir Safe?
Yes, Q-Dir is safe to install on Windows 10.
Q-Dir is a popular file explorer and manager, feature rich, simple & best of all, it is free. It makes your files and folder easy to manage. Fast and easy access, with an amazing Quadruped-View technique. Fast and easy access to your hard disks, network folders, USB-Stiks, floppy disks and other storage devices. Q-Dir i a good file manager with an amazing Quadro-View technique. You don’t have to renounce the usual, Drag and Drop, all Views, and other functions of your system.
Q-Dir does not have to be installed and can be executed easily from the desktop, and can be carried on a small usb-stick or other memory device. Start the program. The first time that you use it the program it will present you with a license screen. The program is free and the license info is only displayed the first time (per PC).
- Main Category: File Managers App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2020-10-17 Publisher: SoftwareOk Publisher Homepage: https://www.softwareok.com
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Q-Dir or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.