Download R-Photo 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download R-Photo App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Photo and video recover software. View the Full Download & Install Guide
R-Photo Complete Download and Install Guide
R-Photo is a Backup and Recovery Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download R-Photo for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for R-Photo.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Nero BackItUp for Windows 10
How to Install R-Photo on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded R-Photo setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install CrashPlan latest version
How to Uninstall R-Photo from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for R-Photo.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is R-Photo Free?
R-Photo is a Freeware software. Downloading R-Photo is free from FilesWin.com
Is R-Photo Safe?
Yes, R-Photo is safe to install on Windows 10.
R-Photo is a free recovery tool of photos and video files. Supports Windows file systems (FAT, exFAT, NTFS, and even ReFS) and recovers photo and video files from all sources visible to the host Windows system: internal and external HDD/SDD/NVME, external USB memory sticks, SD cards, and other storage devices. It also supports virtual disks, undamaged RAIDs, and Windows Storage Spaces.
- Deleted by bypassing the Recycle Bin or after emptying it;
- Lost due to a virus attack, system crash, or power failure;
- From failing disks. R-Photo can image such disks to recover lost files directly from those images saving the disks from excessive loads;
- From deleted, damaged, formatted disks, or even more, from partitions with unsupported file systems.
- Main Category: Backup and Recovery Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-03 Publisher: R-ToolsPublisher Homepage: https://www.r-undelete.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for R-Photo or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.