Download Norton Password Manager (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download Norton Password Manager App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Free password manager that makes logging into your favorite sites easier and more secure. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Norton Password Manager Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Norton Password Manager?
Norton Password Manager is a Password Managers App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Norton Password Manager for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Norton Password Manager.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Norton Password Manager on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Norton Password Manager setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install SaferPass latest version
Install KeyDepot latest version
How to Uninstall Norton Password Manager from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Norton Password Manager.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Norton Password Manager Free?
Norton Password Manager is a Freeware software. Downloading Norton Password Manager is free from FilesWin.com
Is Norton Password Manager Safe?
Yes, Norton Password Manager is safe to install on Windows 10.
Norton Password Manager is a free password manager that makes logging into your favorite sites easier and more secure. It helps provide the tools you need to create, store, and manage your passwords, credit card and other sensitive information online – safely and securely.
Password Manager allows you to create complex passwords and store them along with your credit card and other sensitive information in an encrypted online vault.
- Don’t have to remember multiple user names and passwords.
- Store passwords, logins and more to your very own encrypted, cloud-based vault which only you can access.
- Norton Password Manager gives you insight into the health of your online credentials.
- With the Safety Dashboard (Beta) you can quickly determine if any of your passwords or online credentials are weak.
- You can automatically update vulnerable passwords (Beta).
Norton Password Manager makes it easy to sync logins and other information across your devices, fill in forms with one click.
- Keep passwords synchronized across your computers, mobile devices and browsers.
- Never fill in the same forms again.
- With one-click, populate your personal information when accessing your favorite sites.
- Main Category: Password Managers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-07-29 Publisher: SymantecPublisher Homepage: https://www.symantec.com/
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Norton Password Manager or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.