Download SaferPass 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download SaferPass App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Safe and simple password manager with security in mind. View the Full Download & Install Guide
SaferPass Complete Download and Install Guide
SaferPass is a Password Managers App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download SaferPass for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for SaferPass.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Password Safe for Windows 10
How to Install SaferPass on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded SaferPass setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install 1Password latest version
How to Uninstall SaferPass from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for SaferPass.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is SaferPass Free?
SaferPass is a Free Trial software. Downloading SaferPass is free from FilesWin.com
Is SaferPass Safe?
Yes, SaferPass is safe to install on Windows 10.
SaferPass is an innovative solution to safeguard your online identity. You will never have to worry again about forgetting your password or getting hacked as a result of your password not being strong enough. It will secure your online accounts and make your life easier. You can access your information and passwords on your smart phone, laptop or tablet. Only YOU are granted access to your data through your master password, which is only known by you.
SaferPass stores all your files on Amazon servers where they are encrypted by the AES-256 algorithm, which is the current encryption standard. There is no way for anyone to decrypt the data without your master password. SaferPass will never be able to retrieve or see any user account information nor master password… Only you can unlock your account information.
It will save you time and energy by correctly filling in every single field needed. In combination with our password generator, we also create new, stronger passwords, and autofill any account you may need.
SaferPass across other platforms
Save your password once and securely access it on all your PC, Mac, iOS or Android devices from Chrome, Safari, and Edge or inside mobile apps. SaferPass is also equipped with offline mode to access your password, in case you do not have internet access. The setup is very easy, it does not matter if you are using a desktop or a smartphone.
- Main Category: Password Managers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-08-04 Publisher: SaferPassPublisher Homepage: https://saferpass.net/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for SaferPass or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.