Download Kaspersky Password Manager 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Kaspersky Password Manager App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Protect your passwords, credit card details, confidential photos and more. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Kaspersky Password Manager Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Kaspersky Password Manager?
Kaspersky Password Manager is a Password Managers App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Kaspersky Password Manager for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Kaspersky Password Manager.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Password Boss for Windows 10
How to Install Kaspersky Password Manager on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Kaspersky Password Manager setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install RoboForm latest version
How to Uninstall Kaspersky Password Manager from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Kaspersky Password Manager.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Kaspersky Password Manager Free?
Kaspersky Password Manager is a Freeware software. Downloading Kaspersky Password Manager is free from FilesWin.com
Is Kaspersky Password Manager Safe?
Yes, Kaspersky Password Manager is safe to install on Windows 10.
Kaspersky Password Manager makes it easy to protect your passwords, credit card details, confidential photos and more. Passwords, card details & addresses are stored in an encrypted vault… with just one Master Password for you to remember. You can even store confidential images – such as your birth certificate & passport… with Optical Character Recognition making it easy to retrieve images when you need them.
Optimized for mobile with support for both Safari and Google Chrome mobile browsers. Easily access your passwords and other stored items. If you don’t have your laptop, tablet or phone with you, simply go online – and you can access everything you’ve got stored inside Kaspersky Password Manager.
- Securely stores your passwords
- Simplifies sign-in for websites
- Encrypted cloud storage
- Main Category: Password Managers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-03 Publisher: AO Kaspersky LabPublisher Homepage: https://www.kaspersky.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Kaspersky Password Manager or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.