Download Node.js 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Node.js Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Node.js?
Node.js is a Software Development Tools App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Node.js for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Node.js.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download IntelliJ IDEA for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Node.js on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Node.js setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Setup Factory latest version
How to Uninstall Node.js from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Node.js.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Node.js Free?
Node.js is a Freeware software. Downloading Node.js is free from FilesWin.com
Is Node.js Safe?
Yes, Node.js is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
HTTP is a first class citizen in Node, designed with streaming and low latency in mind. This makes Node well suited for the foundation of a web library or framework.
- Main Category: Software Development Tools App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-01-29 Publisher: JoyentPublisher Homepage: https://nodejs.org
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Node.js or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.