Download Apache HTTP Server 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Apache HTTP Server App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Open-source HTTP server for modern operating systems including UNIX and Windows. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Apache HTTP Server Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Apache HTTP Server?
Apache HTTP Server is a Local Web Servers App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Apache HTTP Server for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Apache HTTP Server.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download XAMPP for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Apache HTTP Server on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Apache HTTP Server setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install WampServer latest version
Install XAMPP latest version
How to Uninstall Apache HTTP Server from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Apache HTTP Server.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Apache HTTP Server Free?
Apache HTTP Server is a Freeware software. Downloading Apache HTTP Server is free from FilesWin.com
Is Apache HTTP Server Safe?
Yes, Apache HTTP Server is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
The Apache HTTP Server Project is an effort to develop and maintain an open-source HTTP server for modern operating systems including UNIX and Windows. The goal of this project is to provide a secure, efficient and extensible server that provides HTTP services in sync with the current HTTP standards.
It is a collaborative software development effort aimed at creating a robust, commercial-grade, featureful, and freely-available source code implementation of an HTTP (Web) server. The project is jointly managed by a group of volunteers located around the world, using the Internet and the Web to communicate, plan, and develop the server and its related documentation.
This project is part of the Apache Software Foundation. In addition, hundreds of users have contributed ideas, code, and documentation to the project. This file is intended to briefly describe the history of the Apache HTTP Server and recognize the many contributors.
- Main Category: Local Web Servers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-11-29 Publisher: Apache SoftwarePublisher Homepage: https://apache.org/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Apache HTTP Server or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.