Download NetDrive 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download NetDrive App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: The Network Drive for Your PC View the Full Download & Install Guide
NetDrive Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is NetDrive?
NetDrive is a Cloud Storage Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download NetDrive for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for NetDrive.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Box Drive for Windows 11, 10
How to Install NetDrive on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded NetDrive setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Amazon Drive latest version
Install IDrive App latest version
How to Uninstall NetDrive from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for NetDrive.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is NetDrive Free?
NetDrive is a Freeware software. Downloading NetDrive is free from FilesWin.com
Is NetDrive Safe?
Yes, NetDrive is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Cloud storage as a virtual drive
Managing your favorite cloud storage services could not be easier. Simply provide login information, and all your cloud storage will automatically appear as a virtual drive every time you start your PC.
With background uploading, NetDrive 3 uploads your files to remote storage without overheads and you will not want to live without this feature.
Multiple Mount Options
You can control when to mount your drive. With NetDrive 3 now you can mount your drive on system boot time without login. With this option you can use your remote storage with system services.
NAS storage as a virtual drive
You can connect to NAS servers by WebDAV or FTP. Many NAS vendors recommend NetDrive as a standard way to mount their NAS products. Share your NAS easily with anyone as virtual drive.
SFTP to securely transfer files
NetDrive supports secure file transfer by SFTP (SSH File Transfer protocol) . Unlike standard File Transfer Protocol (FTP), SFTP encrypt both commands and data, preventing passwords and sensitive information from being transmitted in clear text over a network.
- Mount at boot up without login
- Faster than NetDrive 2 and stable as before!
- Background uploading and read-only drive option
- Direct access to cloud storage from your desktop
- Manage FTP, WebDAV and NAS servers as virtual drives
- Connect Google Drive, Dropbox and more
- Join more than 2 million users worldwide !
- Main Category: Cloud Storage Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-09-28 Publisher: BdrivePublisher Homepage: http://www.netdrive.net/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for NetDrive or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.