Download pCloud 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download pCloud App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: The secure place, where you can store, share and work on all your files. View the Full Download & Install Guide
pCloud Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is pCloud?
pCloud is a Cloud Storage Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download pCloud for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for pCloud.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install pCloud on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded pCloud setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install NetDrive latest version
Install MEGAsync latest version
How to Uninstall pCloud from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for pCloud.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is pCloud Free?
pCloud is a Freeware software. Downloading pCloud is free from FilesWin.com
Is pCloud Safe?
Yes, pCloud is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Use your files in the cloud as if they are saved locally, but without taking hard disk space. No matter how many files and folders you store in the pCloud, all of your data will be at your fingertips. Regardless of how you use your space in the cloud – via web, desktop or mobile – your files are truly easy to manage. Enjoy multiple file sharing options through the pCloud applications and the web interface! Whether you collaborate with pCloud users or not, your files can be sent to anyone you like.
To guarantee your files’ safety, pCloud uses TLS/SSL encryption, applied when information is transferred from your device to the pCloud servers. At pCloud data security is our top priority and we do our best to apply first class safety measures. With pCloud, your files are stored on at least three server locations in a highly secure data storage area. Optionally, you can subscribe for pCloud Crypto and have your most important files encrypted and password protected. We provide the so called client-side encryption, which, unlike server-side encryption, means that no one, except you will, have the keys for file decryption.
Access on all devices
Save your files and have them on your laptop with pCloud Drive, phone or the web
Share and collaborate
Send, receive and work together with your friends on every file
Keep your private files confidential with the highest level of encryption with pCloud Crypto
- Main Category: Cloud Storage Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-11-30 Publisher: pCloud AGPublisher Homepage: https://www.pcloud.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for pCloud or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.