Download Syncthing 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Syncthing App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Replaces proprietary sync and cloud services with something open, trustworthy and decentralized. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Syncthing Complete Download and Install Guide
Syncthing is a Cloud Storage Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Syncthing for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Syncthing.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download ExpanDrive for Windows 10
How to Install Syncthing on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Syncthing setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install IDrive App latest version
Install Sync latest version
How to Uninstall Syncthing from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Syncthing.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Syncthing Free?
Syncthing is a Freeware software. Downloading Syncthing is free from FilesWin.com
Is Syncthing Safe?
Yes, Syncthing is safe to install on Windows 10.
Syncthing replaces proprietary sync and cloud services with something open, trustworthy and decentralized. Your data is your data alone and you deserve to choose where it is stored, if it is shared with some third party and how it’s transmitted over the Internet.
Private. None of your data is ever stored anywhere else other than on your computers. There is no central server that might be compromised, legally or illegally.
Encrypted. All communication is secured using TLS. The encryption used includes perfect forward secrecy to prevent any eavesdropper from ever gaining access to your data.
Authenticated. Every node is identified by a strong cryptographic certificate. Only nodes you have explicitly allowed can connect to your cluster.
Web GUI. Configure and monitor Syncthing via a responsive and powerful interface accessible via your browser.
Portable. Works on Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris and OpenBSD. Run it on your desktop computers and synchronize them with your server for backup.
Simple. Syncthing doesn’t need IP addresses or advanced configuration: it just works, over LAN and over the Internet. Every machine is identified by an ID. Just give your ID to your friends, share a folder and watch: UPnP will do if you don’t want to port forward or you don’t know how.
Powerful. Synchronize as many folders as you need with different people.
- Main Category: Cloud Storage Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-07 Publisher: SyncthingPublisher Homepage: https://syncthing.net/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Syncthing or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.