Download MediaPortal 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download MediaPortal App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Transforms your PC into a complete media solution. View the Full Download & Install Guide
MediaPortal Complete Download and Install Guide
MediaPortal is a Video Players App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download MediaPortal for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for MediaPortal.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Kodi for Windows 10
How to Install MediaPortal on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded MediaPortal setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Ace Stream latest version
Install mpv Player latest version
How to Uninstall MediaPortal from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for MediaPortal.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is MediaPortal Free?
MediaPortal is a Freeware software. Downloading MediaPortal is free from FilesWin.com
Is MediaPortal Safe?
Yes, MediaPortal is safe to install on Windows 10.
MediaPortal Transforms your PC into a complete media solution. Runs on basic hardware, connects directly to your TV and displays your TV Series, Movies, Photos and Music in a much more dynamic way. All in the comfort of your living room, on your big screen LCD or Plasma TV or projector!
MediaPortal Key Features & Benefits
- Watch, schedule and record live TV – like a TiVo, but more, and for free!
- Play videos, movies, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
- Listen to music and radio
- Enjoy pictures, home videos or create a slideshow
- Stream media, radio and TV to any HTPC / PC connected to your network
- Use a remote to control your HTPC from your couch
- Check the weather, news, and more
- Access MediaPortal from the web or mobile device
- Main Category: Video Players App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-08-05 Publisher: MediaPortalPublisher Homepage: https://www.team-mediaportal.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for MediaPortal or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.