Download iTools 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download iTools App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: All-in-One solution for management of Iphone, Ipad & Ipod. Backup, Icon Manager, File Transfer, Battery Optimizer & more View the Full Download & Install Guide
iTools Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is iTools?
iTools is a Android / iOS Device Managers App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download iTools for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for iTools.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS for Windows 11, 10
How to Install iTools on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded iTools setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Samsung Link latest version
Install iBackup Extractor latest version
How to Uninstall iTools from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for iTools.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is iTools Free?
iTools is a Free Trial software. Downloading iTools is free from FilesWin.com
Is iTools Safe?
Yes, iTools is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
iTools developed by ThinkSky Inc is your All-in-One solution for management of Iphone, Ipad & Ipod. Backup, icon manager, file transfer, battery optimizer, transfer music, photos, files and documents between IOS device and your PC. Compatible with IOS operating system for apple devices and windows powered PC/Laptop. Easily Transfer in Two-Ways, Instantly Export Photos on Your iPhone, Customize Your Exclusive Ringtongs, Back up or Restore Data on Your iPhone, Arrange Icons on Your iPhone and Battery Master are the main features.
iTools Main Features & Advantages
- Export Photos on Your iPhone: Easily export photos from iPhone, iPad to Computer with one-click. And with iTools you can preview photos in their original resolutions.
- Transfer in Two-Ways: Transfer music in two ways between your Apple device and computer freely. Don’t worry about losing your current iPhone tracks when syncing your iPhone from computer. iTools free your iPhone music from iTunes restriction.
- Customize Your Ringtongs: Turn your favorite songs into your exclusive melody. You can clip music as you like with iTools Ringtone Maker and say good-bye to the default ringtone.
- Back up or Restore Data: Back up any of your iPhone contents tp prevent data loss. Restore the data from any backup to your Apple Device or even extract data from your backups.
- Master your Battery: Show full detailed report of your battery infomation and health. Report includes real capacity, design capacity, boot voltage, serial number of the battery and etc.
- Icons Arrangement: Drag and arrange icons on your iPhone with a few clicks. Classify all icons with one-click and you don’t worry about losing old arrangement as iTools allow you to back up/restore it.
- 100% Secure with Money-back Guarantee and Lifetime Free Support.
- Main Category: Android / iOS Device Managers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-05-20 Publisher: ThinkSkyPublisher Homepage: https://www.thinkskysoft.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for iTools or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.