Download Ipswitch WS_FTP 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Ipswitch WS_FTP App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Safe and easy FTP client software which provides SFTP transfers with the highest levels of encryption. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Ipswitch WS_FTP Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Ipswitch WS_FTP?
Ipswitch WS_FTP is a FTP Clients App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Ipswitch WS_FTP for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Ipswitch WS_FTP.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Serv-U for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Ipswitch WS_FTP on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Ipswitch WS_FTP setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Core FTP latest version
Install SmartFTP latest version
How to Uninstall Ipswitch WS_FTP from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Ipswitch WS_FTP.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Ipswitch WS_FTP Free?
Ipswitch WS_FTP is a Free Trial software. Downloading Ipswitch WS_FTP is free from FilesWin.com
Is Ipswitch WS_FTP Safe?
Yes, Ipswitch WS_FTP is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Ipswitch WS_FTP ® Professional, the world’s most popular file transfer client with over 40 million users, now supports Windows 10 operating system. WS_FTP Professional moves data and transfers files anywhere, at any time, with complete security. WS_FTP Professional delivers lightning-fast transfer speeds, best-in-class security and time saving automation capabilities such as 256-bit transfer encryption, OpenPGP file encryption, file integrity checking, email notification, backup, folder synchronization, compression, post-transfer events and scheduling of file transfers.
No other file transfer client offers the ease-of-use, performance, functionality and security that WS_FTP Professional delivers. Used by millions of customers worldwide to transfer billions of files every week, our fast transfer speeds and acclaimed customer support make WS_FTP Professional the clear choice!
WS_FTP Professional FTP software is the safest and easiest way to upload and download files. It provides SFTP transfers with the highest levels of encryption, is easy to use and customize, and reduces administrative burden.
Protect files before, during, and after transfer with 256-bit AES, FIPS 140-2 validated cryptography and OpenPGP file encryption. Use SFTP to authenticate and connect to servers that require SSH clients that respond to server-defined prompts for authentication, in addition to username.
Integrated File Encryption
OpenPGP encrypt files for secure file management before and after transfer. Fully integrated public-key/private-key file encryption supports AES and 3DES ciphers, offers signature (key) strengths from 1,024 to 4,096 bits, and supports RSA and Diffie-Hellman key types.
FIPS 140-2 Validated Cryptography
Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) approved and validated cryptography up to and including 256-bit AES encryption over SSL, SSH, and SCP2 protocols and OpenPGP file encryption.
Built-in file integrity algorithms, including CRC32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2, SHA-256, and SHA-512, ensure that files have not been compromised during transport, and that the source and destination files are exact matches.
Safely archive your most important folders and files. Schedule and compress backups to any location or device, such as USB or DVD drives, network directories, server connections or Internet hosting services.
Synch to any location, virtually any device, drive, or server. Easily define which files get transferred and how new or updated files are handled.
Files can be automatically compressed into .zip format before uploading.
Enable automatic email notifications to alert others that a transfer has occurred, and to verify that your transfer has been successful.
View, create, and resize thumbnails of images stored on your computer or any remote server.
Ability for all file transfers over SSH to run through the proxy server over HTTP.
Simultaneously navigate any two connections with the same tree structure.
Support for IIS and Apache Web Servers
Connect and transfer files over HTTP/S connections with Microsoft IIS and Apache web servers with full file/folder listings and navigation.
- Main Category: FTP Clients App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-28 Publisher: Progress SoftwarePublisher Homepage: https://www.progress.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Ipswitch WS_FTP or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.