Download iExplorer 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download iExplorer App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: iPhone manager to transfers music, messages, photos, files and everything else from any iPhone, iPod, iPad or iTunes backup to any Mac or PC computer. View the Full Download & Install Guide
iExplorer Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is iExplorer?
iExplorer is a Android / iOS Device Managers App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download iExplorer for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for iExplorer.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install iExplorer on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded iExplorer setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install GOM Remote latest version
How to Uninstall iExplorer from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for iExplorer.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is iExplorer Free?
iExplorer is a Free Trial software. Downloading iExplorer is free from FilesWin.com
Is iExplorer Safe?
Yes, iExplorer is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
iExplorer is an iPhone manager to transfers music, messages, photos, files and everything else from any iPhone, iPod, iPad or iTunes backup to any Mac or PC computer. It’s lightweight, quick to install, free to try, and up to 70x faster and more resource efficient than the competition.
Transfer music from any iPhone, iPod or iPad to a Mac or PC computer and iTunes. You can search for and preview particular songs then copy them to iTunes with the touch of a button or with drag and drop. Looking to transfer more than just a few tracks? With one click, iExplorer lets you instantly rebuild entire playlists or use the Auto Transfer feature and copy everything from your device to iTunes.
Export iPhone Text Messages.
Mount iPhone & iPad to Mac’s Finder & Windows Explorer.
With iExplorer, you can access more files and folders without modifying (jailbreaking) your device than ever before. Need to access photos on your iPhone or iPod? Can do. Want to access the files and folders of your device’s apps? Done. How about browsing through your iTunes backups? Check. What about the media folders containing your iTunes purchases? We’ve got that too. What about files in apps that are synced to iCloud? Yes, even that.
- Main Category: Android / iOS Device Managers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-05 Publisher: MacroplantPublisher Homepage: https://macroplant.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for iExplorer or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.