Download Odin3 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Odin3 App latest version (2024) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: ROM Flashing Tools for ALL Samsung smartphones View the Full Download & Install Guide
Odin3 Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Odin3?
Odin3 is a Android / iOS Device Managers App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Odin3 for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Odin3.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Odin3 on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Odin3 setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install MOBILedit latest version
How to Uninstall Odin3 from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Odin3.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Odin3 Free?
Odin3 is a Freeware software. Downloading Odin3 is free from FilesWin.com
Is Odin3 Safe?
Yes, Odin3 is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Odin is a ROM Flashing Tools for ALL Samsung smartphones with easiness and comfort. ROM files flashable with Odin come with .tar extension. Most of the ROMs you are going to flash with Odin are the official stock Samsung ROMs (or leaked stock ROMs). Custom ROMs are rerely flashable by Odin because they come with .zip extension that Odin does not recognize (it recognizes .tar files).
HOW TO USE ODIN:
There are various ROM .tar files for various Samsung smartphones that require various (again) methods of flashing with Odin. Please ALWAYS refer to the sticky guide threads in your phone’s designated XDA subforum and the first post in the topic of the ROM you are going to flash on how to EXACTLY flash the ROM’s .tar files with Odin to your phone. If after reading those threads you are still in doubt, feel free to ask questions in your phone’s designated Q&A subforum (Questions & Answers). Doing that will save you from damaging your phone!
Here (link) is a very good GENERAL guide made by Intratech on how to use Odin with various .tar and .pit files.
You will learn there what are CODE/PDA, PHONE/MODEM and CSC .tar files, what are .pit files and what all Odin switches mean and when to use them.
- Main Category: Android / iOS Device Managers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2024-02-17 Publisher: daerraghPublisher Homepage: https://xda-developers.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Odin3 or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.