Download OpenCV 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download OpenCV App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Open Source Computer Vision Library, designed for computational efficiency and with a strong focus on real-time applications. View the Full Download & Install Guide
OpenCV Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is OpenCV?
OpenCV is a Software Development Tools App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download OpenCV for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for OpenCV.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Wakanda for Windows 11, 10
How to Install OpenCV on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded OpenCV setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install UEStudio latest version
How to Uninstall OpenCV from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for OpenCV.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is OpenCV Free?
OpenCV is a Freeware software. Downloading OpenCV is free from FilesWin.com
Is OpenCV Safe?
Yes, OpenCV is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) is released under a BSD license and hence it’s free for both academic and commercial use. It has C++, Python and Java interfaces and supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS, iOS and Android. OpenCV was designed for computational efficiency and with a strong focus on real-time applications.
Written in optimized C/C++, the library can take advantage of multi-core processing. Enabled with OpenCL, it can take advantage of the hardware acceleration of the underlying heterogeneous compute platform.
Adopted all around the world, OpenCV has more than 47 thousand people of user community and estimated number of downloads exceeding 14 million. Usage ranges from interactive art, to mines inspection, stitching maps on the web or through advanced robotics.
- Main Category: Software Development Tools App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-11-19 Publisher: OpenCVPublisher Homepage: https://opencv.org/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for OpenCV or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.