Download TortoiseSVN 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download TortoiseSVN App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Apache Subversion (SVN) client, implemented as a Windows shell extension. View the Full Download & Install Guide
TortoiseSVN Complete Download and Install Guide
TortoiseSVN is a Downloads App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download TortoiseSVN for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for TortoiseSVN.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download ImagePrinter for Windows 10
How to Install TortoiseSVN on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded TortoiseSVN setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install BCWipe latest version
Install WinLock latest version
How to Uninstall TortoiseSVN from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for TortoiseSVN.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is TortoiseSVN Free?
TortoiseSVN is a Freeware software. Downloading TortoiseSVN is free from FilesWin.com
Is TortoiseSVN Safe?
Yes, TortoiseSVN is safe to install on Windows 10.
TortoiseSVN is an Apache Subversion (SVN) client, implemented as a Windows shell extension. It’s intuitive and easy to use, since it doesn’t require the Subversion command line client to run. And it is free to use, even in a commercial environment. Simply the coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control!
TortoiseSVN is a really easy to use Revision control / version control / source control software for Windows. It is based on Apache™ Subversion (SVN)®; it provides a nice and easy user interface for Subversion.
If you’re using Visual Studio, you can integrate TortoiseSVN commands to various context menus. Of course, there are Subversion plugins for Visual Studio, but if you’re using one of the free versions of Visual Studio, you can not use those plugins. And sometimes it’s still nice to have some of the TortoiseSVN commands available from Visual Studio directly, even if you have such a plugin installed.
Easy to use
- all commands are available directly from the Windows Explorer.
- only commands that make sense for the selected file/folder are shown. You won’t see any commands that you can’t use in your situation.
- See the status of your files directly in the Windows explorer
- descriptive dialogs, constantly improved due to user feedback
- allows moving files by right-dragging them in the Windows explorer
All Subversion protocols are supported
Integration with issue tracking systems
TortoiseSVN provides a flexible mechanism to integrate any web based bug tracking system.
- A separate input box to enter the issue number assigned to the commit, or coloring of the issue number directly in the log message itself
- When showing all log messages, an extra column is added with the issue number. You can immediately see to which issue the commit belongs to.
- Issue numbers are converted into links which open the webbrowser directly on the corresponding issue
- Optional warning if a commit isn’t assigned to an issue number
- Main Category: Downloads App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-09-19 Publisher: TORTOISESVN TEAMPublisher Homepage: https://tortoisesvn.net
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for TortoiseSVN or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.