Download KiTTY (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download KiTTY App latest version (2020) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: A fork from PuTTY, the best telnet / SSH client in the world. View the Full Download & Install Guide
KiTTY Complete Download and Install Guide
KiTTY is a SSH Tools App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download KiTTY for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for KiTTY.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download MobaXterm for Windows 10
How to Install KiTTY on Windows 10?
After you have downloaded KiTTY setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Xshell latest version
Install PuTTY latest version
How to Uninstall KiTTY from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for KiTTY.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is KiTTY Free?
KiTTY is a Freeware software. Downloading KiTTY is free from FilesWin.com
Is KiTTY Safe?
Yes, KiTTY is safe to install on Windows 10.
KiTTY is a fork from PuTTY, the best telnet / SSH client in the world. It is only designed for the Microsoft® Windows® platform. For more information about the original software, or pre-compiled binaries on other systems, you can go to the Simon Tatham PuTTY page.
The very first requested features:
Shortcuts for pre-defined command
The session launcher
Automatic logon script
Automatic logon script with the RuTTY patch
Running a locally saved script on a remote session
An icon for each session
Send to tray
Protection against unfortunate keyboard input
Quick start of a duplicate session
SSH Handler: Internet Explorer integration
pscp.exe and WinSCP integration
The PuTTYCyg patch
New command-line options
Main Category: SSH Tools
App Version: Latest version Update Time
Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit
Latest Page Update: 2020-07-13
Publisher: 9bis Publisher Homepage: http://www.9bis.net/
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for KiTTY or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.