Download Airfoil 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Airfoil App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Stream any audio from your computer all around your network. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Airfoil Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Airfoil?
Airfoil is a Downloads App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Airfoil for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Airfoil.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Boostnote for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Airfoil on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Airfoil setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall Airfoil from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Airfoil.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Airfoil Free?
Airfoil is a Free Trial software. Downloading Airfoil is free from FilesWin.com
Is Airfoil Safe?
Yes, Airfoil is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Stream any audio from your computer all around your network. Send music services like Spotify or web-based audio like Pandora wirelessly to all sorts of devices, including the Apple TV, HomePod, Google Chromecast, Sonos devices, and Bluetooth speakers. You can even send to Android and iOS devices, as well as other computers. With Airfoil, any audio on your PC can now be heard throughout your house!
Stream Audio to:
HomePod, Apple TV, AirPort Express and More, Sonos Speakers, Google Chromecasts, Other Cast Devices, Bluetooth Devices, Other Computers, iOS & Android Devices and more …
Easy & Simple
Send From Any Audio Source
Use Airfoil to stream any audio from your computer, from music services like Spotify and Pandora, web-based audio from Safari or Chrome, or anything else you like.
Play to Multiple Outputs, in Sync
Stream the music you love to speakers all over the house. Everything will play in perfect sync, even between different speaker types.
Team Up with Airfoil Satellite
Airfoil Satellite is a free companion for Airfoil, available for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. Receive audio and remotely control Airfoil on your iOS device or other computer!
Configure Airfoil to auto-transmit on launch, and you’ll be streaming audio around your house just by opening the app.
New! Silence Monitor
With the silence monitor feature, Airfoil can automatically disconnect when silent audio is streaming.
New! Speaker Groups
Send to multiple outputs with just a click. Create a group for all the speakers in your house, or make multiple zones.
The free Airfoil Satellite app for iOS, Windows, and Mac can remotely control both Airfoil and supported audio sources.
Useful Audio Effects
Airfoil’s built-in equalizer lets you tweak audio to get that perfect sound.
Airfoil can include metadata with its stream, so you can see track titles and album art with compatible outputs.
- Main Category: Downloads App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-01 Publisher: Rogue AmoebaPublisher Homepage: https://rogueamoeba.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Airfoil or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.