Download NaturalReader 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download NaturalReader App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: The Most Powerful Text to Speech Reader View the Full Download & Install Guide
NaturalReader Complete Download and Install Guide
NaturalReader is a Text to Speech App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download NaturalReader for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for NaturalReader.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Balabolka for Windows 10
How to Install NaturalReader on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded NaturalReader setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Balabolka latest version
Install TextAloud latest version
How to Uninstall NaturalReader from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for NaturalReader.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is NaturalReader Free?
NaturalReader is a Freeware software. Downloading NaturalReader is free from FilesWin.com
Is NaturalReader Safe?
Yes, NaturalReader is safe to install on Windows 10.
Experience high quality text to speech solutions with NaturalReader Online, NaturalReader Software, and NaturalReader Commercial. An easy-to-use software with natural-sounding voices can read to you any text such as Microsoft Word files, webpages, PDF files, and E-mails.
- Text to Speech
- Works with PDF, Docx, TXT and ePub
- Change speed and speaker
- Floating bar to read text in other applications
Text to Speech
Convert any text or document into natural-sounding voices.
Supports PDF, Docx, and text documents.
OCR with Printed Documents
OCR function can convert printed characters into digital text. This allows you to listen to your printed files or edit it in a word-processing program.
OCR with eBooks
OCR can be used to convert screenshots of text from eBook desktop apps, such as Kindle, into speech and audio files.
Converts text into audio files.
Preserves the original formatting of PDF files.
It is a text to speech web application with high quality premium voices for personal use only. Login from any computer to convert any written text such as MS Word, PDF files, non-DRM eBooks, and webpages into spoken natural sounding speech.
The NaturalReader Commercial version allows you to redistribute the generated audio files. This means that you can use audio files in YouTube videos, e-Learning modules, public announcements or broadcasts, or any other such business, public, or commercial purposes.
Any purpose such as: narration for Youtube videos, eLearning material, public use and broadcasts.
The Commercial version’s AudioMaker interface was designed to better help you manage and arrange your text and audio output options.
Using SSML tags, you can now add tone and emphasis to any selected word. Combined with the Pronunciation Editor, this allows you even more freedom in controlling not only what the voices say, but also how they deliver.
- Main Category: Text to Speech App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-09-21 Publisher: NaturalsoftPublisher Homepage: https://www.naturalreaders.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for NaturalReader or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.