Download Virtual Audio Cable 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Virtual Audio Cable App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Allows you to connect audio applications to each other. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Virtual Audio Cable Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Virtual Audio Cable?
Virtual Audio Cable is a Downloads App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Virtual Audio Cable for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Virtual Audio Cable.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Typing Instructor Platinum for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Virtual Audio Cable on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Virtual Audio Cable setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install ToDoList latest version
Install IBM SPSS Statistics latest version
How to Uninstall Virtual Audio Cable from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Virtual Audio Cable.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Virtual Audio Cable Free?
Virtual Audio Cable is a Freeware software. Downloading Virtual Audio Cable is free from FilesWin.com
Is Virtual Audio Cable Safe?
Yes, Virtual Audio Cable is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Virtual Audio Cable software (VAC), allows you to connect audio applications to each other. VAC routes audio signals (streams) between such connected applications, keeping as low latency as possible. You definitely know that traditional hardware audio devices (CD/LP player, FM receiver, equalizer, amplifier etc.) may be connected together by electric (analog or digital) cables. Windows audio application can produce (play back) and/or record sounds (audio signals) too. With VAC, you can transmit sounds from any application to any other.
VAC simulates an audio adapter (card) and provides a set of virtual audio devices named Virtual Cables. The “Virtual Cable” term is used only in VAC description, as a placeholder. Actual device/endpoint names that you will see in applications’ windows, are different.
Each Virtual Cable has a pair of audio endpoints: input (recording) and output (playback). Inside each cable, these endpoints are connected to each other. All digital audio data sent (played) to the output endpoint by a “source” application, are implicitly transferred to the input endpoint. So it can be retrieved (recorded) by another (destination) application:
VAC delivers audio signals completely inside the computer. No audio hardware is required. There is no quality loss (if no format conversion and/or volume control are involved).
Use VAC to connect various audio applications together:
- Internet Telephony/VoIP/SIP/voice messengers (Skype, Ventrilo, MicroSIP).
- Live mixing/DJ (vMix, Mixxx, VirtualDJ, VoiceMeeter Banana/Potato).
- Live broadcasting (Open Broadcaster/OBS Studio, WireCast, VidBlasterX. SAM Broadcaster).
- Speech synthesis/recognition (Google Text-to-Spech/Speech-to-Text, Dragon Naturally Speaking).
- Software synthesizers and studio/DAW (Ableton, Acid, AudioMulch, Band-in-a-Box, Bidule, Cakewalk/Sonar, Cubase, FL Studio,
- GarageBand, Logic, MiniMoog, n-Track, Nuendo, Reaktor, REAPER, Reason, Samplitude, Traktor, Vegas).
- Audio editors/recorders (Audacity, Adobe Audition, GoldWave, WaveLab, Sound Forge).
- Virtual Machines (VMware Player/Workstation, VirtualBox, Hyper-V).
- Amateur and software-defined radio (Flex Radio, PowerSDR, HAM Radio Deluxe, HamSphere, HDSDR, Fldigi, SDR-Radio, WSJT-X, JTDX).
- Main Category: Downloads App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-05-20 Publisher: MuzychenkoPublisher Homepage: https://vac.muzychenko.net
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Virtual Audio Cable or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.