Download ActivePerl 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download ActivePerl App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Support your mission-critical applications with the world’s most trusted Perl distribution. View the Full Download & Install Guide
ActivePerl Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is ActivePerl?
ActivePerl is a Programming Languages App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download ActivePerl for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for ActivePerl.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download AutoHotkey for Windows 11, 10
How to Install ActivePerl on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded ActivePerl setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install PureBasic latest version
Install AutoHotkey latest version
How to Uninstall ActivePerl from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for ActivePerl.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is ActivePerl Free?
ActivePerl is a Freeware software. Downloading ActivePerl is free from FilesWin.com
Is ActivePerl Safe?
Yes, ActivePerl is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Save time and stop worrying about support, security and license compliance. With the top Perl packages precompiled, and a range of commercial support options, ActivePerl lets your team focus on productivity with Perl that “just works”.
Essential tools for Perl development including CGI scripting, debugging, testing and other utilities. Major ActivePerl components such as OLE Browser, PerlScript, Perl for ISAPI, PerlEx and Perlez. Windows scripting with specific documentation for ActivePerl on Windows.
Ensure security with the latest secure versions of Perl packages (i.e. the latest OpenSSL patch) and timely updates for critical issues. Comply with your organization’s open source policies against GPL and GNU licensing, and reduce risk with legal indemnification.
Keep your IP out of public forums and get faster, more reliable help with guaranteed response times and Service-Level Agreements. Maintain consistency from desktop to production – Windows, macOS, Linux and big iron (AIX, Solaris, HP-UX).
- Main Category: Programming Languages App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-04 Publisher: ActiveStatePublisher Homepage: https://www.activestate.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for ActivePerl or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.