Download SQLite 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download SQLite App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Self-contained, high-reliability, embedded, full-featured, public-domain, SQL database engine. View the Full Download & Install Guide
SQLite Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is SQLite?
SQLite is a Databases App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download SQLite for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for SQLite.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Firebird for Windows 11, 10
How to Install SQLite on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded SQLite setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install MongoDB latest version
Install MySQL latest version
How to Uninstall SQLite from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for SQLite.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is SQLite Free?
SQLite is a Freeware software. Downloading SQLite is free from FilesWin.com
Is SQLite Safe?
Yes, SQLite is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
SQLite is a self-contained, high-reliability, embedded, full-featured, public-domain, SQL database engine. SQLite is the most used database engine in the world. It is an embedded SQL database engine. Unlike most other SQL databases, SQLite does not have a separate server process. SQLite reads and writes directly to ordinary disk files. A complete SQL database with multiple tables, indices, triggers, and views, is contained in a single disk file.
- The database file format is cross-platform – you can freely copy a database between 32-bit and 64-bit systems or between big-endian and little-endian architectures.
- These features make SQLite a popular choice as an Application File Format. SQLite database files are a recommended storage format by the US Library of Congress. Think of It not as a replacement for Oracle but as a replacement for fopen().
- Very carefully tested prior to every release and has a reputation for being very reliable.
- Transactions are ACID even if interrupted by system crashes or power failures.
- Supported by an international team of developers who work on SQLite full-time.
- SQLite is open and honest about all bugs and provides bugs lists and minute-by-minute chronologies of code changes.
- Main Category: Databases App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-27 Publisher: SQLitePublisher Homepage: https://www.sqlite.org/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for SQLite or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.