Download DbSchema 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download DbSchema App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Complete solution for managing SQL and No-SQL databases using visual design, data and query tools, documentation and reports. View the Full Download & Install Guide
DbSchema Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is DbSchema?
DbSchema is a Databases Tools App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download DbSchema for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for DbSchema.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download dotConnect for Oracle for Windows 11, 10
How to Install DbSchema on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded DbSchema setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install dotConnect for MySQL latest version
Install dotConnect for SQLite latest version
How to Uninstall DbSchema from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for DbSchema.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is DbSchema Free?
DbSchema is a Free Trial software. Downloading DbSchema is free from FilesWin.com
Is DbSchema Safe?
Yes, DbSchema is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
DbSchema is complete solution for managing SQL and No-SQL databases using visual design, data and query tools, documentation and reports. It can design the schema with or without database and save the design to file. The design file can be shared in a team. Schema can be deployed or synchronized on different databases, migration scripts can be generated. Interactive HTML5 or PDF documentation with vector image can be created.
Productivity tools allow to create virtual foreign keys and relational explore the data, build queries, generate random data, create reports and more.
It is build for large schemas and complex databases. We help you to understand complex schemes by creating multiple layouts with the same or different tables. The layouts will be saved to project file and can be open from any computer, even without database connectivity. Document the schema and generate HTML5 or PDF documentation with diagram vector image and interactive mouse-over table and column comments.
Create multiple layouts (diagrams) with the same or different tables. Edit tables and columns directly in the layout. The layouts will be saved to project file.
Visual Query Builder
Visual query editor features different join types (inner, left, exits), data filters and group by. The editor is persisted to project file and can be reopen.
Design Schema Offline
Schema can be designed without database connectivity and saved to project file. Later it can be deployed on different databases, migration scripts can be generated or different versions of the same schema can be compared one with another.
Web reports using bootstrap and multiple master-detail sections, charts and even text fields and buttons.
Open Source Database Managers
For few databases DbSchema contains open-source database space and activity build using the forms designer.
Relational Data Browse
An amazingly simple data explorer that offers simultaneous views of data from multiple tables and features numerous filters and data sorting. Data can be edited directly in the editor.
SQL editor with syntax highlighting and text auto-completion, query and script execution, Groovy support, graphical execution plan.
DbSchema local image of the schema is independent from the database and can be synchronized with any other database or other version of the same schema. For each difference you can choose an action: merge in the local project, commit in the database, generate the SQL scripts or ignore.
Random Data Generator
Fill tables with random data defined using reverse regular expressions, numeric expressions, lists or Java Groovy scripts.
Virtual Foreign Keys
Virtual foreign keys will help to figure out the relations between tables and do a better design. They are used in relational data browse for simultaneous exploring data from multiple tables and in visual query builder for creating joins between tables.
Generate documentation with interactive diagram vector image: moving the mouse over table or columns can read the comments as tooltips. Check the online example
Schema Reverse Engineer
Connect to any SQL or NoSQL database and reverse engineer the schema, show it as diagrams and save it as project file.
Share Design in a Team using GIT
DbSchema project file containing the schema design is in XML format and can be shared in a team using GIT or any versioning system. Different projects can be compared and migration scripts can be generated.
Load data into the database from Excel, XML or CSV files.
Diagrams for MongoDB
DbSchema discovers the MongoDb schema by reading data samples. Schema is presented as diagrams. MongoDb users can also enjoy the visual query builder which generates native MongoDb queries, relational data browse to explore data from multiple collections, random data generator, data loader and query editor.
- Main Category: Databases Tools App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-03-11 Publisher: Wise CodersPublisher Homepage: https://www.dbschema.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for DbSchema or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.