Download [email protected] Data Studio 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download [email protected] Data Studio App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Backup & restore your disks, recover deleted documents & photos, erase disks securely, monitor HDD health. View the Full Download & Install Guide
[email protected] Data Studio Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is [email protected] Data Studio?
[email protected] Data Studio is a Backup and Recovery Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download [email protected] Data Studio for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for [email protected] Data Studio.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install [email protected] Data Studio on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded [email protected] Data Studio setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall [email protected] Data Studio from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for [email protected] Data Studio.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is [email protected] Data Studio Free?
Need to backup & restore your disks, recover deleted documents & photos, erase disks securely, monitor HDD health, or even repair PC when Windows can’t start normally? [email protected] Data Studio is a set of both desktop applications plus a bootable CD/DVD or USB Disk for booting up any system into a Windows Recovery Environment.
[email protected] Boot Disk
a complete and functioning computer operating system on CD/DVD/USB disk. You simply insert a boot disk into your computer, and reboot. While a live CD does not modify the operating system already installed on a computer’s hard drive, it includes many tools to boot up a computer and fix most startup, PC configuration, and system management problems. [email protected] Boot Disk is based on lightweight Windows 10 (build 1709) operating system environment and supports 64-bit (x64) . It contains disk image, data recovery, password resetting, data erasure, network access tools and system utilities. [email protected] Boot Disk is a custom configured system. Necessary drivers and scripts can be installed. One may add an alternate language keyboard layout. Boots both UEFI x64 secure boot systems & legacy BIOS machines.
- Main Category: Backup and Recovery Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-11-19 Publisher: LSoftPublisher Homepage: http://www.lsoft.net/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for [email protected] Data Studio or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.