Download Groupy 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Groupy App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Enables you to organize multiple applications into grouped tabs on your Windows desktop! View the Full Download & Install Guide
Groupy Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Groupy?
Groupy is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Groupy for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Groupy.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Groupy on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Groupy setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Logitech SetPoint latest version
Install Mouse Jiggler latest version
How to Uninstall Groupy from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Groupy.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Groupy Free?
Groupy is a Free Trial software. Downloading Groupy is free from FilesWin.com
Is Groupy Safe?
Yes, Groupy is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Groupy enables you to organize multiple applications into grouped tabs on your Windows desktop! It is a powerful organizational tool for Windows that will keep information tabbed and organized. You can drag and drop multiple applications and documents together to group them into a tabbed interface for easy access and reference.
Straightforward and easy to use, Groupy lets you manage tabs in quick and natural ways within the browser-like interface. Tabbing between apps keeps the desktop clear of additional distractions and eliminates the need to constantly look around for and open or close multiple programs.
Save groups of applications together for future usage. Optionally add a New Tab button to quickly launch a new instance of the currently highlighted application.
- Drag and drop applications together to group them under a common tabbed interface
- Organize multiple applications and documents together for convenient access
- Group related tabs together for optimal workflow
- Save groups of applications together for future usage
- Manage tabs in quick and natural ways with the browser-like interface
- Add new tabs to existing groups quickly and easily
- Mouseover tabs to preview the window contents
- Copy files between Explorer tabs. Drag files to the target tab, pause to switch, and then into the target window.
- Automatically group instances of the same application together
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-10 Publisher: StardockPublisher Homepage: https://www.stardock.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Groupy or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.