Download XnView (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download XnView App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Photo/Multimedia Viewer, Browser and Converter View the Full Download & Install Guide
XnView Complete Download and Install Guide
XnView is a Photo Viewers App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download XnView for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for XnView.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download ImageGlass for Windows 10
How to Install XnView on Windows 10?
After you have downloaded XnView setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install FastStone MaxView latest version
How to Uninstall XnView from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for XnView.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is XnView Free?
XnView is a Freeware software. Downloading XnView is free from FilesWin.com
Is XnView Safe?
Yes, XnView is safe to install on Windows 10.
XnView is a eally simple to use photo and multimedia viewer, browser and converter. Browse, organize, and view your images in numerous ways: Thumbnail View, FullScreen View, FilmStrip View, SlideShow with FX Images Compare etc.. Read about 500 formats (including Multipage and animated still formats APNG, TIFF, GIF, ICO,etc..). Some formats may require Plug-ins. A convenient Screen Capture module and Windows ™ TWAIN & WIA interface to capture images.
XnView Full Key Features
Exporting to more than 70 Formats XnView lets you create: SlideShows Web Pages, Contact Sheets, Video Thumbnails, Gallery File Listings Strip of Images.
Process your images with an arsenal of editing tools: Resize, Rotate, Crop, Lossless Rotate & Crop (jpeg), Adjust Brightness and Contrast. Auto Levels, Auto Contrast, Modify Colors depth & palette, Apply filters & Effects.
- Support of more than 500 image formats
- Metadata support, Editing (IPTC) and JPEG lossless Transforms
- Duplicate File Finder, Batch Processing, Batch Rename and Print Module
Main Category: Photo Viewers
App Version: Latest version Update Time
Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit
Latest Page Update: 2021-04-16
Publisher: XnView Publisher Homepage: https://www.xnview.com/en/xnview/
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for XnView or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.