Download Phototheca 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Phototheca App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Photo management software that makes it easy to view, sort, organize and share thousands of digital photos and videos. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Phototheca Complete Download and Install Guide
Phototheca is a Photo Viewers App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Phototheca for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Phototheca.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Phototheca on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Phototheca setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Adobe Bridge latest version
How to Uninstall Phototheca from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Phototheca.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Phototheca Free?
Phototheca is a Freeware software. Downloading Phototheca is free from FilesWin.com
Is Phototheca Safe?
Yes, Phototheca is safe to install on Windows 10.
Phototheca is a photo management software that makes it easy to view, sort, organize and share thousands of digital photos and videos. Import from cameras, memory cards, hard drives, network shares, iOS devices. Tag photos and videos with keywords, arrange into albums, remove duplicates, upload to Web.
It gives you the most convenient tool-set to organize and structure your photos. Have thousands of photos and want to bring them in order? It’s easy – create and populate Events, Albums and Smart Albums. Tag your photos with keywords, friends and places where your photos were taken. Filter by camera model or date. Correct wrong time stamps on photos if the camera had the wrong date setup. Build your own photo library, refined and transparent, structured the way you like.
Change the size of thumbnails with a slider to view more or bigger thumbnails; adjust the height of the photo stripe when viewing a single photo. Launch instant search for photos by keywords with the Keywords panel. Travel in time across your photo-library with amazing Calendar and Timeline features.
Phototheca gives comprehensive toolbox to work with keywords of images. View, search, change and delete keywords with a confusion-free interface. Correct wrong time-stamps of photos, change descriptions and rate photos.
- Commercial use of Phototheca at your workplace.
- Unlimited size of a library (up to 5,000 images in Phototheca Free)
- Unlimited amount of shared albums (up to 30 in Phototheca Free)
- iPhone and iPad support. Import photos directly from Apple devices
- Restore forgotten passwords of safeboxes
- Premium Support
- Main Category: Photo Viewers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-09-19 Publisher: LunarshipPublisher Homepage: https://lunarship.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Phototheca or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.