Download WinUSB 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download WinUSB App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: The easiest multiboot USB creator View the Full Download & Install Guide
WinUSB Complete Download and Install Guide
WinUSB is a Boot CD App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download WinUSB for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for WinUSB.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download FlashBoot for Windows 10
How to Install WinUSB on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded WinUSB setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install RMPrepUSB latest version
How to Uninstall WinUSB from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for WinUSB.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is WinUSB Free?
WinUSB is a Freeware software. Downloading WinUSB is free from FilesWin.com
Is WinUSB Safe?
Yes, WinUSB is safe to install on Windows 10.
WinUSB is a simple application which helps you create multi-Windows bootable USB drive using any ISO or DVD with Windows 7,8,10 distribution and make it without formatting in most cases! Makes it easy to create Linux, Rescue or Windows multiboot USB drive using any ISO or DVD with Windows 7,8,10 distributives without formatting in most cases! WinUSB supports both UEFI/BIOS for FAT32, NTFS, ExFAT USB flash drives.
Support both UEFI/BIOS for FAT32/NTFS/ExFAT USB flash drives.
You will need to overcome just three steps:
- Choose USB drive to make bootable
- Choose several distributions on ISO or DVD
- Choose operation system, if you want to format drive initially
- Click “Yes” and enjoy you own Windows bootable USB stick!
Create Windows multi-bootable USB flash drive with just three ease steps in intuitive user interface.
Choose USB pen drive.
Select necessary Windows distros. ISO and DVD supported.
Define new file system of USB drive, if you want format it firstly.
- Main Category: Boot CD App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-08-05 Publisher: WinUSB Publisher Homepage: https://www.winusb.net/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for WinUSB or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.