Download OSFClone 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download OSFClone App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Create or clone exact raw disk images quickly and independent of the installed operating system. View the Full Download & Install Guide
OSFClone Complete Download and Install Guide
OSFClone is a Boot CD App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download OSFClone for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for OSFClone.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Hiren’s BootCD PE for Windows 10
How to Install OSFClone on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded OSFClone setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install FlashBoot latest version
Install AOMEI PE Builder latest version
How to Uninstall OSFClone from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for OSFClone.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is OSFClone Free?
OSFClone is a Freeware software. Downloading OSFClone is free from FilesWin.com
Is OSFClone Safe?
Yes, OSFClone is safe to install on Windows 10.
OSFClone enables you to create or clone exact raw disk images quickly and independent of the installed operating system. It supports imaging drives to the open Advance Forensics Format (AFF), AFF is an open and extensible format to store disk images and associated metadata, and Expert Witness Compression Format (EWF).
An open standard enables investigators to quickly and efficiently use their preferred tools for drive analysis. After creating or cloning a disk image, you can mount the image with PassMark OSFMount before conducting analysis with PassMark OSForensics.
OSFClone creates a forensic image of a disk, preserving any unused sectors, slack space, file fragmentation and undeleted file records from the original hard disk. Boot into OSFClone and create disk clones of FAT, NTFS and USB-connected drives! OSFClone can be booted from CD/DVD drives, or from USB flash drives.
It can create disk images in the dc3dd format. The dc3dd format is ideal for computer forensics due to its increased level of reporting for progress and errors, and ability to hash files on-the-fly.
Verify that a disk clone is identical to the source drive, by using OSFClone to compare the MD5 or SHA1 hash between the clone and the source drive. After image creation, you can choose from a range of compression options to reduce the size of the newly created image, increasing portability and saving disk space.
Save forensic meta-data (such as case number, evidence number, examiner name, description and checksum) for cloned or created images.
- Main Category: Boot CD App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-05 Publisher: PassMarkPublisher Homepage: https://www.osforensics.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for OSFClone or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.