Download WinDataReflector 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download WinDataReflector App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Fast File Synchronization and Backup with Visual Comparison. View the Full Download & Install Guide
WinDataReflector Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is WinDataReflector?
WinDataReflector is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download WinDataReflector for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for WinDataReflector.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download AlomWare Reset for Windows 11, 10
How to Install WinDataReflector on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded WinDataReflector setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install ProduKey latest version
Install Hyena latest version
How to Uninstall WinDataReflector from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for WinDataReflector.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is WinDataReflector Free?
WinDataReflector is a Freeware software. Downloading WinDataReflector is free from FilesWin.com
Is WinDataReflector Safe?
Yes, WinDataReflector is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
WinDataReflector is a lightweight file synchronization and backup tool that wraps up fast file comparison and transfer algorithms into a simple and clear interface that offers you visual comparison of files and folders before synchronizing and backing them up and support for two way synchronization with fully customizable rules.
Supports synchronizing to major cloud services, SFTP and FTP
WinDataReflector supports synchronizing files and data to Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, FTP and SFTP. It can sync files between a local folder or network share and a cloud folder or two cloud folders.
Two way synchronization with fully customizable rules
Changes made to either left or right folder are mirrored to the other folder making them identical and you can also configure WinDataReflector to only propagate certain changes.
Automatic synchronization and backup with built in scheduler
Schedule any task to run automatically at certain times of day or days of week and at specific intervals.
Automatic synchronization of USB flash drives and external hard disks
Recognize external hard disks and flash drives by volume label, regardless of drive letter, and optionally start backup and synchronization tasks automatically whenever a flash drive or external disk is connected to the computer.
Real time synchronization and backup
Always keep files updated with real time synchronization. WinDataReflector can replicate any changes in synchronized folders in real time.
Run multiple tasks simultaneously in tabs
View and run several tasks at the same time in separate tabs.
File and folder filtering using Regular Expressions or regular search
Exclude any directory, file name, file extension or exclude files that match regular expressions on the exclusion list.
Support for NTFS file permissions (ACLs/DACLs)
NTFS file security information and access rights can be copied to destination files and folders.
Delete options: never delete, move files to recycle bin or permanently delete files
To avoid accidental file deletion, WinDataReflector’s default configuration is set to never delete files, however, you can change it to either move deleted files to recycle bin or permanently delete files.
Keeping copies of old files before replacing them
To protect against data loss, WinDataReflector can create copies of files before replacing them with newer files.
CRC comparison and verification
In addition to timestamp and size comparisons WinDataReflector also supports using CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) checksums to compare files and verify their integrity after copying.
Run commands before and after tasks
Add commands to be executed before and after applying backup and synchronization tasks. Commands can include certain programs to be launched with specific command line arguments or executable batch files.
Supports backing up files to ZIP archives in two modes: overwrite existing or create new timestamped archives for each backup.
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-08 Publisher: VeridiumPublisher Homepage: https://veridium.net
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for WinDataReflector or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.