Download Winamp (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download Winamp App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: winamp 8.5 / 5.81 free download - winamp portable - radionomy winamp - winamp 2018/2019. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Winamp Complete Download and Install Guide
Winamp is a Audio Players App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Winamp for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Winamp.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Winamp on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Winamp setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Audacious latest version
How to Uninstall Winamp from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Winamp.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Winamp Free?
Winamp is a Freeware software. Downloading Winamp is free from FilesWin.com
Is Winamp Safe?
Yes, Winamp is safe to install on Windows 10.
Winamp provides a wide support of audio and video formats; MP3, MIDI, MOD, MPEG-1 audio layers 1 and 2, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WAV and WMA.
- Input: decodes specific file formats.
- Output: sends data to specific devices or files.
- Media Library plug-ins add functions to the Media Library plug-in.
- Visualization: provides sound activated graphics.
- DSP/Effect: manipulates audio for special effects.
- General Purpose plug-ins add convenience or UI features (Media Library, alarm clock, or pause when logged out).
- Portables plug-ins support portable media players.
- Main Category: Audio Players App Version: 5.6 version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-06-18 Publisher: Justin Frankel Publisher Homepage: http://www.winamp.com/
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Winamp or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.