Download VNC Viewer 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download VNC Viewer App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Visual control of remote desktop via VNC Connect. View the Full Download & Install Guide
VNC Viewer Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats VNC Viewer?
VNC Viewer is a Remote Desktop Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download VNC Viewer for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for VNC Viewer.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Remote Utilities Host for Windows 10
How to Install VNC Viewer on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded VNC Viewer setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install TeamViewer latest version
How to Uninstall VNC Viewer from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for VNC Viewer.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is VNC Viewer Free?
VNC Viewer is a Free Trial software. Downloading VNC Viewer is free from FilesWin.com
Is VNC Viewer Safe?
Yes, VNC Viewer is safe to install on Windows 10.
Just run the installer on the device you want to control from and follow the instructions, or there’s MSIs for remote deployment under Windows. If you don’t have permission to install VNC Viewer on desktop platforms, choose the standalone option.
If you have a keyboard and mouse in front of you, use them as you would normally. If you’re on a mobile device, then your touchscreen acts as a mouse trackpad, with gestures mapped to mouse buttons. See the on-board help!
VNC Viewer is always free to use. Just accept the EULA the first time you run.
- Main Category: Remote Desktop Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-10-12 Publisher: RealVNCPublisher Homepage: https://www.realvnc.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for VNC Viewer or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.