Download VMware Horizon Client 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download VMware Horizon Client App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Makes it easy to work on your VMware Horizon virtual desktop and hosted applications from a wide variety of Windows 10 devices View the Full Download & Install Guide
VMware Horizon Client Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats VMware Horizon Client?
VMware Horizon Client is a Virtual Machine Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download VMware Horizon Client for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for VMware Horizon Client.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install VMware Horizon Client on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded VMware Horizon Client setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Parallels Desktop latest version
Install VirtualBox latest version
How to Uninstall VMware Horizon Client from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for VMware Horizon Client.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is VMware Horizon Client Free?
VMware Horizon Client is a Freeware software. Downloading VMware Horizon Client is free from FilesWin.com
Is VMware Horizon Client Safe?
Yes, VMware Horizon Client is safe to install on Windows 10.
VMware Horizon Client for Windows 10 UWP makes it easy to work on your VMware Horizon virtual desktop and hosted applications from a wide variety of Windows 10 devices, giving you on-the-go access from any location.
ENHANCED USER EXPERIENCE
The VMware Blast Extreme protocol used with Horizon 7 is designed and optimized for mobile users. Blast Extreme leverages H.264 hardware decoding to deliver the best remote experience while reducing power consumption.
LEAVE THE DESKTOP BEHIND WITH HORIZON HOSTED APPLICATIONS
VMware Horizon 6 and later supports hosted applications in addition to virtual desktops. With hosted applications, leave the desktop behind and run remote applications with delight experience.
WORK SMARTER WITH CONTINUUM
Attach your Windows 10 phone to a monitor, mouse and keyboard through wired or wireless accessories to get complete workspace experience without productivity compromise.
The adaptive capabilities of the Blast Extreme and PCoIP display protocol make your virtual desktop fast and responsive regardless of whether you are connecting over your corporate WiFi network or over a cellular connection at a local café.
- Main Category: Virtual Machine Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-04 Publisher: VMwarePublisher Homepage: https://www.vmware.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for VMware Horizon Client or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.