Download VMware Workstation Player 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download VMware Workstation Player App latest version (2024) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Run a Second, Isolated Operating System on a Single PC with VMware Workstation Player. View the Full Download & Install Guide
VMware Workstation Player Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is VMware Workstation Player?
VMware Workstation Player is a Virtual Machine Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download VMware Workstation Player for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for VMware Workstation Player.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install VMware Workstation Player on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded VMware Workstation Player setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install VirtualBox latest version
How to Uninstall VMware Workstation Player from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for VMware Workstation Player.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is VMware Workstation Player Free?
VMware Workstation Player is a Freeware software. Downloading VMware Workstation Player is free from FilesWin.com
Is VMware Workstation Player Safe?
Yes, VMware Workstation Player is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
VMware Workstation Player allows you to run a second, isolated operating system on a single PC. With many uses ranging from a personal educational tool, to a business tool for providing a simplified experience to run a corporate desktop on a BYO device, Workstation Player leverages the VMware vSphere hypervisor to provide a simple yet mature and stable, local virtualization solution.
Simple but Powerful Virtualization
With nearly 20 years of active development, VMware Workstation Player builds from the same platform as VMware Workstation Pro and vSphere, making it one of the most mature and stable solutions for local desktop virtualization. Safely and easily run a second operating system as a virtual machine (VM) on a single PC without affecting your main desktop environment and without rebooting.
The Perfect Tool for Learning
The isolation and sandbox capabilities of VMware Workstation Player make it the perfect tool to help you learn about operating systems, applications and how they work. Being able to run a server environment on a desktop PC also allows you to explore software and application development in a “real world” environment without interfering with the host desktop.
Your Path to BYO
With VMware Workstation Player, you can isolate corporate desktops from BYO devices by disabling copy-and-paste, drag-and-drop, shared folders and access to USB devices. Run restricted VMs that are encrypted and password-protected to ensure only authorized users can interact with corporate data. Or combine Workstation Player with Horizon FLEX to remotely manage the delivery and security policies of VMs.
A Secure and Isolated Environment
Run a secure second desktop with different privacy settings, tools and networking configurations to keep your host system safe and secure while browsing online.
- Main Category: Virtual Machine Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2024-02-17 Publisher: VMwarePublisher Homepage: https://www.vmware.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for VMware Workstation Player or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.