Download VLC Media Player (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download VLC Media Player App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Free popular audio and video player with very wide support of file types. View the Full Download & Install Guide
VLC Media Player Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats VLC Media Player?
VLC Media Player is a Video Players App for Windows 10. It is used to play a wide range of audio and video file types with a built-in codec support. Comes in two file variants: vlc-(xx)-win64.exe and vlc-(xx)-win32.exe for the 64 bit and 32 bit versions with a file size under 50 Mb. The portable version is also available with a file name of VLCPortable_(xx).paf.exe, and as we mentioned in many previous app details, (xx) refers to the version number. All installers are offline installers with the full package. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download VLC Media Player for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for VLC Media Player.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Ace Stream for Windows 10
How to Install VLC Media Player on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded VLC Media Player setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Ace Stream latest version
Install 5KPlayer latest version
How to Uninstall VLC Media Player from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for VLC Media Player.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is VLC Media Player Free?
VLC Media Player is a Freeware software. Downloading VLC Media Player is free from FilesWin.com
Is VLC Media Player Safe?
Yes, VLC Media Player is safe to install on Windows 10.
VLC Media Player is a popular free open source cross-platform audio & video player with ability to play most multimedia files & formats as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. Simple user interface, subtitle support, wide variety of audio and video files support & cross-platform are the main features of this heavily used multimedia player.
Hardware decoding by default, to get 4K and 8K playback! Supports 10bits and HDR, supports 360 video and 3D audio, up to Ambisoncics 3rd order. Allows audio passthrough for HD audio codecs and can stream to Chromecast devices, even in formats not supported natively. Can play Blu-Ray Java menus: BD-J and supports browsing of local network drives and NAS.
- Main Category: Video Players App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-06-18 Publisher: VideoLAN Publisher Homepage: https://www.videolan.org
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for VLC Media Player or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.