Download SPlayer 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download SPlayer App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Good, free and easy to use video and audio player. View the Full Download & Install Guide
SPlayer Complete Download and Install Guide
SPlayer is a Video Players App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download SPlayer for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for SPlayer.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download AVS Media Player for Windows 10
How to Install SPlayer on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded SPlayer setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install GOM Player latest version
How to Uninstall SPlayer from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for SPlayer.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is SPlayer Free?
SPlayer is a Freeware software. Downloading SPlayer is free from FilesWin.com
Is SPlayer Safe?
Yes, SPlayer is safe to install on Windows 10.
SPlayer is a good, free and easy to use video and audio player. The player provides many features like subtitle support and installation of extra codecs to be able to run so much video formats. The installation package size is only 4MB. More video formats are supported with the new H.265 decoder.
- Main Category: Video Players App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-04 Publisher: SagittariusPublisher Homepage: https://www.splayer.org
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for SPlayer or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.