Download Vivaldi 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Vivaldi App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: A new browser with unrivaled customization and control which is fast, secure and flexible. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Vivaldi Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Vivaldi?
Vivaldi is a Web Browsers App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Vivaldi for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Vivaldi.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Vivaldi on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Vivaldi setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Opera Browser latest version
Install Cent Browser latest version
How to Uninstall Vivaldi from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Vivaldi.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Vivaldi Free?
Vivaldi is a Freeware software. Downloading Vivaldi is free from FilesWin.com
Is Vivaldi Safe?
Yes, Vivaldi is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Vivaldi is a new browser with unrivaled customization and control which is fast, secure and flexible.
Tab Management: Unique features give you full control of how you group and display browser tabs in Vivaldi. You’ve never browsed like this before.
User Interface: Use ultra-customizable Themes to give your browser a look that’s uniquely yours. Create a schedule to change your browser’s theme throughout the day.
Customization: Create a workflow that’s uniquely yours with customizable shortcuts, gestures, and behaviors you won’t find anywhere else. Vivaldi adapts to you, not the other way around.
Navigation: Keep shortcuts to your favorite sites a click away by adding them to a Speed Dial. These customizable thumbnail links are shown on every new tab page.
Privacy & Security: Making the browser is our job. How you use it is none of our business. We believe that unnecessary collection of data is dangerous and has no place in your browser.
Tools: Take down ideas and inspiration in the browser’s side bar using Notes. A great research aid, Notes support Markdown and can automatically attach screenshots and the address of the page being viewed.
Mouse & Keyboard: Keyboard Shortcuts in Vivaldi can be customized and used to control nearly every aspect of your browser. Enable single key keyboard shortcuts for even faster access to your favorite commands.
- Main Category: Web Browsers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-10 Publisher: VivaldiPublisher Homepage: https://vivaldi.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Vivaldi or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.