Download USBFlashCopy 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download USBFlashCopy App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Small Windows utility to back up your flash drives and storage cards on the fly. View the Full Download & Install Guide
USBFlashCopy Complete Download and Install Guide
USBFlashCopy is a Backup and Recovery Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download USBFlashCopy for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for USBFlashCopy.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Restorer Ultimate for Windows 10
How to Install USBFlashCopy on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded USBFlashCopy setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install DVR Examiner latest version
How to Uninstall USBFlashCopy from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for USBFlashCopy.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is USBFlashCopy Free?
USBFlashCopy is a Freeware software. Downloading USBFlashCopy is free from FilesWin.com
Is USBFlashCopy Safe?
Yes, USBFlashCopy is safe to install on Windows 10.
USBFlashCopy is a small Windows utility to back up your flash drives and storage cards on the fly. It runs in the background and copies files from inserted media to a safe location on your hard drive. Silent Stealth Mode For experienced users: USBFlashCopy can run completely invisible. No icons, no progress bars, no prompts, it just does the job. This feature requires purchasing a key.
Simply download and run. No installation, no registry entries.
USBFlashCopy is a really small utility taking no more than 300KB of space, it doesn’t require additional libraries, frameworks or anything else to download and install.
Run USBFlashCopy from any folder or drive.
Simple and clever
USBFlashCopy automatically detects when you insert a media and copies its content to a safe location. By default, it creates a sub-folder for each removable media in “My Documents\Removable Media Backups”.
Create profiles with separate settings for different flash sticks or storage cards. You can change default settings for new or rarely used medias.
Copies newer files only
USBFlashCopy copies only newer or updated files, you can optionally keep old versions of the files.
Move your settings
USBFlashCopy keeps its settings in an INI file, automatically created in the folder it is running from. Copy USBFlashCopy.ini along with executable to keep your settings.
- Main Category: Backup and Recovery Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-05 Publisher: ImposantPublisher Homepage: https://www.usbflashcopy.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for USBFlashCopy or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.